Nature stone offers a wide variety of colors and stone sizes, to see all of the beautiful Nature Stone Blends please click on the link below.
Nature Stone Blends: Stone Blends & Options
Nature stone can be installed on residential, commercial, and industrial concrete floors. It can also be used on inside and outside floors.
Most customers use the Nature Stone flooring, in laundry rooms, sunrooms, patios, garages, recreational rooms, around pools, and basements.
Unlike any other floors, Nature Stone floors have a hydrostatic ports that allow concrete to breathe through naturally, preventing the growth of mildew. These hydrostatic ports also act as a unique drainage system. The porous floor allows for water, or liquids, to be seeped into the floor and lead to a drain.
- Nature Stone® flooring is a unique blend of natural stone and specially formulated epoxy that is hand troweled to create a seamless, slip-resistant floor covering surface. Our topcoat adds a shiny, diamond-like finish, which enhances the beauty and color of the natural stones.
- Nature Stone® is a distinctive floor covering system that is durable, long-lasting and stain resistant.
- Nature Stone® covers unappealing concrete and its thickness can be adjusted up or down to correct uneven concrete floors.
Nature Stone® flooring is a blend of specially formulated, high-quality 100% resin. Unlike other stone epoxy products, Nature Stone® does not add solvents to dilute the epoxy or cut cost in any way. Nature Stone® epoxy is pre-measured in units to guarantee consistent quality, proper performance, to ensure UV resistance, and to provide gloss retention, adhesion, strength and proper curing of your epoxy flooring. The quality and amount of the epoxy is crucial to produce a superior product.
Our natural stones are extremely important. We evaluate the size, type and cut of the stones being used. The stone type, whether small or large, flat cut or rounded, a river stone, or a marble or quartz stone, will determine the proper ratio of stone mix to the amount of epoxy required for maximum performance.
The Nature Stone® mix ratio was developed to ensure the proper amount of stone to epoxy unit. The mix ratio can vary from 100-lbs. to 250-lbs. of stone to epoxy depending on the type of stone. The cost of materials can vary dramatically depending on the mix ratio.
Nature Stone® floor covering is typically installed 1/2″ to 3/4″ thick for maximum strength and durability. Our proven mix stone and epoxy mix ratio and application are designed to provide:
- Proper compressive strength (PSI).
- Proper “flow through” to self-prime and guarantee maximum adhesion to concrete.
- Proper stone-to-stone binding/adhesion.
- Proper amount of hydrostatic parts (to relieve pressure and allow air circulation)
Protective Topcoat: Our Exclusive Stone and Epoxy Flooring System are top-coated with a non-yellowing, protective topcoat. It has been proven that this topcoat provides longer gloss retention, protection from UV exposure and wear, an ease of cleaning and lower maintenance costs over the years.
Used in appropriate areas, they work with the concrete floor expansion and control joints to dramatically reduce the risk of stress cracks in your basement or garage floor.
- Corrects unevenness, cracks and other problems in concrete floors.
- Is durable, long-lasting, and stain- and salt- resistant.
- Has a superior insulation rating (R-value), 2-3 times that of carpeting.
- Permanently bonds to concrete.
- Hydrostatic ports allow water to penetrate through eliminating “water buildup” and keeping the floor dry and safe to walk on.
- Resists buckling and cracking, unlike concrete.
- Withstands severe weather because of its unusually strong epoxy and because it allows expansion and contraction with the seasons.
- Can support heavy loads of up to 9,000 PSI.